Join My Damask Divas Team and become a CTMH Consultant today for only $99!

Share this Article:

6 month Pregnancy/Baby Scrapbook Layout using Dotty & Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Category: My Crafty Projects  |  Permalink

Published: Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I just wanted to share the new scrapbook layout I made. I'm having a baby girl {Londyn} in August and have been tracking my growth as well as leaving room for a baby photo at that same stage on scrapbook layouts. I have done several layouts for her scrapbook already... the announcement, the it's a girl page and then a few month ones. This one that I did today is my 6 month one.

The layout features a pregnancy photo of me (just shy of 6 months), an ultrasound pic of baby Londyn that just was taken on Monday and then a spot for a photo of her when she is 6 months. Cute idea, right? I thought so! =) It gets me ahead on my scrapbooking so I'm not having to do pregnancy layouts AND ultrasound ones AND baby stages.

{*Click photos to view larger}

As you can see I used my FAVORITE cricut cartridge ever ... the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge! If you're a regular blog follower you know that I use this cartridge from Close To My Heart for literally EVERY project I create. It is so versatile and can be used for layouts, cards, home decor and 3D items. I can't get enough of it. So anyways... I used it to create the fun banners cut in various sizes down the side in CTMH white daisy cardstock with hand drawn stitching using a CTMH smoothie marker, the hearts were cut in CTMH smoothie cardstock, the scalloped circle was cut using the Dotty for You paper pack like the rest of the layout and the pennant banner at the top was also cut with CTMH white daisy with more hand drawn stitching using CTMH smoothie marker.

I really like the fun look of the layout... I had no idea how I was going to do this layout when I started. I just grabbed the Dotty for You paper pack, started cutting the scalloped circle and the square base and the idea just kind of grew from there. =)

I used the CTMH Polka Dot Alphabet set to stamp the "6" and then CTMH Typeface to spell out "months". The gorgeous rosette ribbon is in the CTMH Designer Ribbon Pink Collection. Love it! Also used some CTMH Twine to tie some little CTMH Lagoon bows for in between the pennant banners. That is about it.. it was a fairly simple layout to create. I hope you like it. 

Be sure to visit my Facebook page this month. Each week of May I am doing a Stamp Set GIVEAWAY. All you have to do is comment below the stamp set photo on my page and you're entered. For extra entries you can "share" the photo with your friends and when your friends come to "like" my page please have them tell me you sent them so you get extra entries. This week is the adorable CTMH Look Who's... stamp set. It's very cute!!! You don't want to miss it. I'll announce the winner on Friday. To participate head on over to my FB page, here! 

Don't forget you can still get Dotty for You this month. It's only $5 with a $35 order on my CTMH site. The promo ends on May 31st. If you missed my May Special announcement that I am offering this month be sure to check it out HERE. It's a great one!

TO ORDER THE ART PHILOSOPHY CRICUT COLLECTION, CLICK HERE!
TO ORDER CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCT, CLICK HERE!

© Copyright 2012, MyPassionForScrapbooking.com
Mandy Leahy, Close To My Heart Independent Consultant/Senior Director

Posted by: Tracey
Friday, June 01, 2012 @ 11:50:09 AM

Hi Mandy, Great layout. Love seeing stuff with the Dotty for you paper. I am also due this summer but the end of June. I too am having a girl. I want to start pages and likely will start them soon but I have so many pages left to do for my son. Did you manage to see my superman page. It got quite the attention on the CTMH facebook page. Good luck with everything. Tracey - CTMH consultant from Canada.

Posted by: CathyinMN
Thursday, May 03, 2012 @ 10:07:05 AM

Cute layout, and a great idea! It's great that you're getting a head start on your baby book now.

Posted by: Melissa Cano
Thursday, May 03, 2012 @ 7:32:50 AM

Very cute! Love the layout and the paper is just awesome!!

Posted by: Bethany
Thursday, May 03, 2012 @ 6:39:07 AM

I love this idea, and your layout is fantastic. Great use of the Dotty paper!

Post a Comment

Other Recent Articles

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner 
-----------------------------

{Video Tour, Click Here}

For ONLY $99 you could Become a CTMH Consultant and receive over $300 in Close To My Heart Supplies. Click Here to Join!

Cricut Top 40

Stampingtop50 Counter

Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards 

Blog Roll & Resources
Blog Candy Alert

© Copyright 2014, My Passion for Scrapbooking. Infinity Arts - Website Template, CMS Web Hosting, SEO Management & PPC Management.

About this Page: Check out my 6 month pregnancy/baby scrapbook layout...