Join My Damask Divas Team and become a CTMH Consultant today for only $75!

Share this Article:

2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book

Category: Close To My Heart  |  Permalink

Published: Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm so excited to share with you all that I have the new 2012 Spring/Summer Close to my Heart Idea Books in my hot little hands. Oh my... it is FABULOUS!!! You all are going to LOVE the new Close To My Heart products that will be available February 1st (to consultants Jan 1st)!!! I'm flipping thru the new Idea Book drooling over all the FABULOUS Paper Packs, tons of GORGEOUS Stamp Sets to coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cartridge, Baker's Twine, Color Ready Ribbon, STUNNING Embellishments and so much more!!!! Thank goodness I'm a consultant and can start ordering Jan 1st!!!

I'm looking forward to playing with the new products and giving you all sneak peaks throughout January. 

Interested in getting the new products from this Idea Book early? Join my team as a Close To My Heart Consultant and you'll receive the awesome New Consultant Kit for just $99.... it's a whopping $288 value (starting Jan 1). Be ready join on January 1st and start the year off with this great opportunity of being a CTMH Consultant. I have tons of information for you to check out about becoming a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant, CLICK HERE to get all the details or here for the FAQ's.

Are you dying to know how you can get your hands on this Idea Book? All you have to do is place an order of $50 or more on my CTMH website between NOW and January 8th and I will mail you the Idea Book for FREE. Yep... absolutely FREE!!! I will start to ship them on January 1st and this will give you plenty of time to get your wish list together to order on February 1st when the idea book goes live and available to order from.

Don't forget you can get the adorable December Stamp of the Month for just $5 with any $50 order. Plus the Rock the Block Set is only $15 with any $25 order.

TO ORDER CLOSE TO MY HEART PRODUCTS, CLICK HERE!
TO JOIN MY TEAM AS A CTMH CONSULTANT, CLICK HERE! (Make sure to wait until Jan 1st though so you get the NEW kit) 

© Copyright 2011, MyPassionForScrapbooking.com | Mandy Leahy CTMH Independent Consultant

Be the first to share your Comments...

Post a Comment

Other Recent Articles

NEW CRAFT ROOM

{Video Tour, Click Here}

OLD CRAFT ROOM

{Video Tour, Click Here}

Cricut Top 40

Stampingtop50 Counter

Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards 

Blog Roll & Resources

Blog Candy Alert

© Copyright 2019, My Passion for Scrapbooking. Infinity Arts - Website Template, CMS Web Hosting, SEO Management & PPC Management.

About this Page: Find out how you can get the new 2012 Spring/Summer CTMH Idea Book from me for FREE...