Join My Damask Divas Team and become a CTMH Consultant today for only $75!

Share this Article:

2010 CTMH Convention Updates - part 2

Category: Close To My Heart  |  Permalink

Published: Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've got exciting news for you all about what has been going on at Close To My Heart Convention today. If you missed yesterdays updates from leadership day, click here.

You ready.... are you seated? :)

#1: There are 8 new colors: (Summer palette) Gypsy, Pacifica, Sky, Smoothie, Sunset, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, & Pear. Looks as though only 4 current summer colors are staying: sunny yellow, topiary, holiday red and dutch blue.

#2: CTMH is now offering 12" x 12" flip flops. These are those nifty page protectors that we currently have in 4" x 6" size. How cool that we will now be able to extend our pages and add another flip flap. LOVE it. They will also be coming in sizes 12" x 4", 12" x 6" & 12" x 8".

#3: There is a NEW Scrapbooking how-to book but what's exciting is it's for interactive pages. The book is called Magic. This will be a MUST HAVE on my next order along with the majority of the other new products. Ha! The book features interactive pages such as waterfall, spinner, and filmstrip layouts. It also includes a 15 minute DVD with templates and instructions to help you achieve the perfect layout.

#4: Shimmer designer brads.... so cool! (Bronze, gold & silver)

#5: New Faux leather albums in 6 different colors. They will only be $24.95. Gotta love the reduced pricing.

#6: Studio J changes - HURRY head on over and try them out. The updates went live today. There are 10 new patterns and cool photo editing tools. You can now purchase a membership and get your awesome studio j scrapbooking layouts for less!

#7: There is a super cute halloweenish paper pack... very versatile and looks like it could be used for other stuff besides Halloween. Check it out

#8: PLUS the hostess rewards have gotten even better!!! (more details on this tomorrow)

There were so many updates from convention today but these are the super exciting ones. I'll share more tomorrow. =) Be sure to follow me on Twitter or search #CTMHConv for more CTMH Convention updates. I wish I was there but as I said yesterday I'm home with my 2 month old so I'm getting updates from Twitter, Facebook, the CTMH Boards and emails from friends who are there. Gotta love technology!

*photos from yfrog

Be the first to share your Comments...

Post a Comment

Other Recent Articles

NEW CRAFT ROOM

{Video Tour, Click Here}

OLD CRAFT ROOM

{Video Tour, Click Here}

Cricut Top 40

Stampingtop50 Counter

Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards 

Blog Roll & Resources

Blog Candy Alert

© Copyright 2019, My Passion for Scrapbooking. Infinity Arts - Website Template, CMS Web Hosting, SEO Management & PPC Management.

About this Page: Check out the newest updates from CTMH Convention... exciting stuff! Click to view blog post